- Four medium sized potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 white onion - diced
- 1 red capsicum - diced
- 800g (2 tins) gluten free baked beans – check labels
- Tasty cheese - grated
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Prick potatoes with a fork then microwave on high for three minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and microwave for another three minutes.
- Transfer to a baking tray, brush with oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 220C.
- Cook potato in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly before cutting open.
- While the potatoes are cooking, dice onion and capsicum then sauté in second tablespoon of oil.
- Add baked beans and continue to cook until heated through.
- Pour baked beans over the top of the baked potatoes. Sprinkle with tasty cheese.
To download this recipe, please click here.