2 cups puffed rice*
2 cups dried shredded coconut*
8 tbsp peanut butter*
125 ml (1/2 cup) pure maple syrup*
4 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp vanilla essence
88 g (1/2 cup) dark chocolate chips*
- In a food processor pulse the puffed rice and desiccated coconut until they are coarsely ground.
- Next add the peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, salt, vanilla essence, and dark chocolate chips. Pulse again until the chocolate chips are smaller and the ingredients are well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop up the mixture and mold into balls. If the mixture is a little bit too dry add another drizzle of maple syrup and mix again.
- Freeze until solid, then store in the fridge or freezer. They will last in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Enjoy! Just remember to limit your serve to 2 – 3 balls at a time to keep within low FODMAP limits.
Click here for PDF version