2 gluten free wraps
½ cup of grated carrot
½ cup of grated cheese
1 slice of ham, chopped
- Mix together grated cheese and carrot.
- Sprinkle over on gluten free wrap. Spread with chopped ham. Top with second wrap.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan. Cook the wrap on each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden.
- Chop into quarters before cutting then add to the lunch box (can be eaten warm or cool)
- Additional or alternative vegetables include grated courgette, thinly sliced capsicum, or red onion.
Click here for PDF version