Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- 2 cups GF baking mix
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate – check label
- Preheat oven to 180 ͦC on fan bake.
- Line muffin pans with paper shells.
- Sift baking mix into a medium sized bowl, add sugar and stir with a fork until well combined.
- In a separate, larger bowl combine sour cream, oil, eggs and lemon rind and whisk together.
- Gently stir through flour mix until just combined.
- Carefully fold through raspberries and white chocolate and spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake 25-35 minutes until cooked.
- Cool for 4 mins in the muffin pan before taking out and cooling on a wire rack.