200 g butter
¾ cup sugar
4 large eggs
1¼ cups GF flour mix
2 tsp GF baking powder
1 cup sultanas
finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 170° C.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gently mix in the sifted flour mix and the baking powder.
- Finally, mix in the sultanas and lemon zest.
- Spoon out in to a 12-hole muffin tray either lined with paper cases or well greased with oil or butter.
- Bake for about 20–25 minutes until the cakes are golden and the tops spring back when pressed with a finger. Cool on a wire rack.