- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cut into medium chunks or wedges
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- handful black Greek olives, pitted if desired
- In shallow salad bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Sprinkle with salt to taste and let sit for a few minutes so that the salt can draw out the natural juices from the tomato and cucumber.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano. Season with freshly ground pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the salad.
NOTE: to make dairy free, replace feta in salad with diced capsicum.
Download the PDF here.