1 cup natural Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons water
1 cup frozen raspberry
100g Bennetto Raspberries in Dark Chocolate
- Combine yoghurt, maple syrup and water in a bowl.
- Roughly chop the chocolate so you have some finely chopped and chunkier pieces. Sprinkle some of the finely cut chocolate into the bottom of the ice block moulds. Lightly mash the raspberries with a fork, keeping some bigger pieces.
- Add the chocolate to the yoghurt mixture and fold through.
- Add the raspberries and swirl though the yoghurt mix.
- Pour the mixture into six ice block moulds and freeze overnight.
If you have any leftover mixture freeze in ice cube trays and add to smoothies.
(Recipe and photo by Nicole Percy)
Click here for a PDF version