- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoon black sesame seeds, toasted in small fry pan for 2-3 minutes until golden
- Heat grill
- Mix together the lime juice, gluten free soy sauce and honey until smooth
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish and coat with glaze
- Place the salmon, skin side down, under the grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes
- Then turn the salmon so skin side up and continue to cook, brushing the tops with the glaze, until the fish is cooked through, approximately another 3 to 4 minutes
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle the tops with the toasted sesame seeds
Serves 4, and serve with lime wedges.
Download the PDF here.