1½ cups Gluten Free self-raising flour
½ cup rice flour
salt and pepper(to taste)
1½ cups finely sliced spinach
1 small tomato, de-seeded and chopped
¼ cup diced salami
¼ cup chopped parsley
¼ cup chopped red pepper
few Tbsp chives, chopped
1½ cups milk
½ cup canola oil
½ cup cottage cheese
- Prepare the muffin tins by lining them with paper or spraying them with non-stick cooking spray.
- Turn the oven on to 180C.
- Mix together all the ingredients in bowl 1, until they are all well coated in the flour.
- Whisk together all the ingredients in bowl 2.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Divide the batter into the muffin tins, and sprinkle the tops with sunflower seeds and black sesame seeds. Place in the oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
Serve with a slice of cheese and salad.