- 600g potatoes
- 1 to 2 Tbsps. of butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. of fresh mint
- 1/2 Tbsp. of parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp. of chives
- Chop potatoes in to approximately 5 cm cubes, or if using baby potatoes leave whole.
- Cover in boiling water and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Test potatoes have cooked through. Prick with a skewer, they should give a little but not fall apart.
- Once potatoes are cooked, drain then return to the heat briefly to dry the potatoes.
- Chop fresh herbs and mix into butter.
- Add the herb butter and toss through the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NOTE: to make dairy free, substitute the butter in herbed potatoes with a tbsp. of olive oil.
Download the PDF here.