2 1/2 cup Chickpeas
2 medium Onions
1 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander
3 Tbsp Ground Cumin
Oil for frying
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight.
- Peel and quarter onions and place in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients except chickpeas.
- Blend until finely chopped, then gradually add chickpeas until a slightly chunky paste is obtained.
- Allow to stand for 1 hour, then using wet hands, form into patties or balls. Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
This recipe can also be used as a burger pattie. Serve with salad, dips, and quinoa tabbouleh.