1.5 cups almond meal
1 cup sliced almond
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup raw honey
80g butter (sub 1/4 cup coconut oil for dairy free)
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tbls milks
semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Heat honey and butter in a saucepan.
3. Add baking soda and mix.
4. Combine all dry ingredients.
5. Pour wet mixture into dry and mix well.
6. Roll into balls, place on baking tray and press slightly.
7. Add extra milk if balls are too crumbly.
8. Bake 10-15mins.
9. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and drizzle on top of the cookies.
10. Leave to cool on the tray as they will harden up as they cool.
Recipe kindly provided by Pure Food Kitchen.
Click here for PDF version