1 cup unsweetened Greek yoghurt
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 Tbsp brown sugar
8 pieces of stoned fruit (apricots, nectarines, plums, peaches)
2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Mix vanilla essence through Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and briefly swirl through the yoghurt. Don’t completely mix through.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Cut fruit in half and remove stones.
- Place fruit in baking tray and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 200oC for 20 to 25 minutes or until the sugar is bubbly and fruit has softened.
- Serve the fruit either hot or cold topped with the butterscotch yoghurt.
Tip: If stoned fruit are not in season other fruit can be used. Try pears, pineapple and blueberries.
Click here for a PDF version